The South Carolina Public Records Association is an association organized to provide a network of people for the advancement and improvement of records and information management in the public sector. The organization’s goals are as follows:
- To increase the awareness of the ethical aspects of records and information management.
- To establish educational and training activities in the creation, use, disposal, management, preservation, and conservation of records.
- To disseminate information appropriate to the advancement of records and information management.
- To assist public records managers with solutions to problems, concerns, and technological advances.
- To encourage active participation in legislative processes which impact public records managers.
Membership in the organization can be obtained by completing the membership application form with $35.00 membership dues. Institutional membership can also be obtained by an organization by copying and completing a membership application for each potential individual member accompanied with the appropriate membership dues as defined in the fee structure below:
|Number of Members||Membership Fees|
MEMBERSHIP IS FROM JANUARY 1 THROUGH DECEMBER 31
Be sure to click the SUBMIT button prior to adding the items to your cart.
Or print and submit the form below: